27 Nov 5 Foods That Promote Shinier, Thicker Hair
If your hair has been feeling dull, brittle, and limp, chances are you may not be feeding it properly. Our hair shafts need nutrients including iron, protein, vitamins, and fatty acids every day, and you can find them in various foods. We’ve done the homework for you and picked out these four foods that are proven to boost the shine and thickness of your locks.
- Shrimp. Know what else starts with S? Shiny, silky, and strong! The omega-3 fatty acids in shrimp give your scalp the oils it needs to keep your locks wonderfully hydrated and glossy. In addition, the zinc content protects hair from weakening, while vitamin D stimulates hair growth.
- Lean beef. It won’t matter how lustrous your locks are if they keeping falling out! If you’re experiencing a noticeable amount of hair loss, your body may be telling you it has an iron deficiency (and it’s even more likely if you are female). One way to stop excessive shedding in its tracks is to include more iron and protein-rich foods in your diet. Lean beef is one of the best options and can be eaten two to three times a week. This red meat also includes zinc, which has been attributed to hair loss when enough is not consumed. If you can’t eat meat, look to vegetarian alternatives such as tofu, which can also provide your hair with the iron intake it needs. If you believe you may be experiencing hair loss because of an iron deficiency, then you might be suffering from anemia. Anemia occurs when blood does not contain a high enough concentration of red blood cells. You can learn about anemia hair loss regrowth here, but please consult your doctor to diagnose your hair loss and find the right treatment option for you.
- Dark chocolate. Do we really need to convince you on this one? Along with its superb antioxidant content, dark chocolate also contains protein, iron, and B-vitamins. These three nutrients strengthen your tresses, keep your follicles from weakening, and protect your hair from falling out. That said, save the milk, mint, and white chocolate for a rainy day and indulge in a dark chocolate bar in the meantime.
- Bell peppers. These plants are a rich source of vitamin C, which strengthens the capillaries that nourish your roots. In other words, when your capillaries are healthy, your hair shafts will be getting the maximum amount of nutrition available to it. If you really need a boost, pick red peppers to promote a fuller head of hair – they have twice the vitamin C content of their green counterparts!
- Eggs. Eggs contain high levels of protein and biotin, which play an important role in maintaining the health of our hair. Biotin is great because it helps strengthen hair and is also beneficial in nail growth, you can learn more about more benefits that biotin has for healthy hair growth here! Protein, on the other hand, is the raw material of hair and the protein in your diet is necessary for the growth of your hair. An insufficient amount of protein can cause your body to consume some of the stored protein for your hair, leave it dry and brittle, and eventually stop developing.
Red carpet ready hair comes not only from a robust diet but also from a well-formulated hair care regimen. Whether your hair has been damaged by heat, color, or balding, Scalp Med® Amp Me Up™ Thickening Styling Spray can get you back on the road to a healthier, plumper mane. It goes on invisibly and safely causes your hair shafts to thicken without the stickiness of other hair care products. Try it today!
If you are experiencing hair loss and looking to regrow your lost hair, then finding the right treatment option is essential. The first step to finding the right treatment option is identifying the underlying cause of your hair loss. Once the underlying cause is identified, you then must explore the various treatment options and products available to find the right treatment option for you. For individuals looking for a proven effective hair loss solution, Scalp Med® offers a range of products that have been shown to halt and reverse hereditary hair loss. Scalp Med®’s unique 2-step process restores lost hair without surgery or sexual side effects. In addition, Scalp Med® also offers a shampoo for hair growth that is able to penetrate and strengthen the hair shaft, while also thickening the hair to restore volume. If you are looking for an effective treatment for your hair loss, Scalp Med® is the answer.
If you are looking to strengthen and lengthen your already existing hair, sulfate-free hair products are the right choice for you! Scalp Med® is going to be here for you every step of the way with your journey with your hair! Scalp Med® already took the time and effort to kickstart your hair journey and 15 years of remarkable results will show you IT WORKS. We are proud of saying that Scalp Med® has been trusted by over 1,000,000 customers worldwide. With our money-back guarantee, there is absolutely NO RISK in trying Scalp Med®! Visit our website to start your journey back to a beautiful head of hair today!
For more hair care tips and tricks, keep checking back on our weekly blog, and be sure to follow us on Facebook here: http://facebook.com/scalpmed